Social Media Executive
Motivate Media Group is looking for a Social Media Executive to be based in Dubai and work in our recently set-up Social Media department. The role requires analytical thinking, insights-driven solutions and passion towards social and digital. The candidate must understand data to draw conclusion, insights and recommendations to continuously elevate your clients’ social media presence.
The role offers a unique experience in working with one of the region’s biggest publishers on some of the most exciting media brands including What’s On, Campaign Middle East, Gulf Business and Emirates Woman.
As a Social Media Executive, you will be working across multiple brands while supporting the Social Media Manager, to execute multiple campaigns, provide data and conduct research for existing clients and new business opportunities.
- A degree in Advertising, Marketing, Communications, or equivalent relevant experience.
- 1+ years’ experience in Social Media Marketing. Agency experience is a plus.
- Passion for innovative content creation and execution.
- Content creation/production experience is a plus.
- Display in-depth knowledge and understanding of social media platforms, (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube, Pinterest, LinkedIn etc.), and how each platform can be deployed in different scenarios.
- Maintain excellent writing and language skills.
- Ability to create impactful presentations and campaign decks.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Analyzing user engagement (e.g. click-through and bounce rates) and draw insights to optimize and improve content
- Identify habits of our online customers and suggest ways to reach a broader audience
- Maintain a cohesive strategy across all platforms to increase our brand awareness
- Coordinate with your team and the Marketing department to design campaigns and content.
- Ensure timely responses to customers and followers’ queries and comments
- Research how emerging social networks and features can benefit our company
- Work on weekly, monthly and campaign reports for your clients.
- Support on creating editorial calendars and syndication schedules
- Stay up to date with the latest social media best practices and technologies
- Ideate and create innovative content pieces including Reels & stories.
- Proactively share real-time content that fit for your brands and clients.
- Collaborate with team-members and other departments to optimize and create impactful campaigns and content.
Motivate Media Group is the region’s leading multi-platform content producer with a diverse portfolio of media interests comprising magazines, digital, social, video, exhibitions & events, cinema and books.
Interested candidates may apply attaching a copy of their CV, and include a portfolio of their work.