Sales Openings with Motivate Media Group
Motivate Media Group is looking for dynamic, ambitious, and tenacious sales professionals who can use their initiative and expertise to identify commercial opportunities and maximize revenue generation for the Group and its various brands across multi-media platforms.
We have positions commensurate at various levels of experience:
Fresh graduates, 0-1 year of work experience.
Senior Sales Executive
1-2 years of experience in sales within media or other relevant industries.
3-4 years of experience in media sales.
Senior Sales Manager
5-7 years of experience in media sales across multiple platforms, including print, digital and events.
Group Sales Manager
8+ years of experience leading the sales activity of a brand/group of brands.
Responsibilities (including but not limited to):
- Manage sales activity across our multi-media platforms – print, digital, online, social media, outdoor media, live events and exhibitions – to meet revenue targets by week and by period.
- Create scalable and sustainable strategies that focus on developing the existing business and generating new ones.
- Generate revenue from the creation and sale of compelling advertising and sponsorship deals.
- Develop media sales materials to market appropriate services and opportunities to ad buyers at local, regional and national accounts and advertising agencies.
- Create plans and budgets aimed at achieving set sales objectives based on appropriate market segments.
- Build, maintain and strengthen long-term and strong relationships with existing and new clients and partners to create plans that align with their internal and external KPIs.
- Negotiate with clients and partners to secure margins, propose realistic delivery timelines and finalize mutually beneficial terms for new projects.
- Manage day-to-day sales workflow, with regular review of sales and opportunity plans with the commercial team.
- Demonstrate an understanding of the broader picture of modern media products, including print, digital and live events, and the opportunities each represents to advertisers and audiences alike.
An ideal candidate will be target-oriented; have strong communication and interpersonal skills; will comply with company policies and procedures; and be entrepreneurial and proactive.
Being part of one of the region’s most well-established and diverse media companies, you will have the opportunity to work on market-leading media brands, including What’s On, Emirates Woman and Gulf Business, to name a few.
If you have what we are looking for and you are driven by the prospect of excelling in a career in media, we would like to hear from you. Apply now by attaching a copy of your latest CV and a one-page cover letter.