Events Marketing Manager
Motivate Media Group is looking for an Events Marketing Manager to provide support to the events team and assist in the planning and execution of Motivate Events such as What’s on Nightlife Awards, What’s On Lock in Events, Campaign ME Conference Events, Gulf Business Awards & Tech Awards, Emirates Women Awards, Identity Design Awards to name but a few.
As an Events Marketing Manager your primary job purpose is to promote and create awareness for events, ensuring successful attendance and engagement. This includes developing marketing strategies, coordinating promotional materials, leveraging various channels such as social media and email, and collaborating with cross-functional teams to achieve event-related goals.
- Create a communication strategy for all Motivate Events.
- Create campaigns to drive the performance of Motivate Events across (print, pr, digital, social, barters and third-party platforms).
- Create campaigns to drive event revenue (tickets & tables, sponsorship leads, trophies etc…. across (print, pr, digital, social, barters and third-party platforms).
- Ensure that marketing campaigns encompass the effective use of omni-channels media – print, radio, digital, social, pr, outdoor, and other third-party platforms.
- Analyze the events marketing strategy and effectiveness to adapt the marketing activities and improve ROI and performance of each campaign.
- Ensure that brand identities of each event are consistently applied.
- Establish, build, and manage effective media partnerships opportunities that raise awareness of the events, ensuring relevant event associations/fit.
- Monitor campaign performance, produce relevant and timely reports, and recommend changes to campaign execution based on data insights.
- Produce ongoing weekly activity reports and deliver them in events meetings detailing effectiveness and providing future recommendations to increase performance and revenue.
- Lead the invite and guest acquisitions process for all event brands.
- Create media plans for each event.
- 2-3yrs UAE event marketing experience is a must, please only apply if you have this experience.
- Experience in event Digital Marketing, Performance Marketing and Events Sales Marketing.
- Excellent written communication skills (English). Arabic is a plus.
- Ability to handle and deliver multiple projects and tasks at the same time.
- Ability to work well under pressure and able to meet tight deadlines.
- The role requires some flexible working, including weekends and evenings if needed.
- Ability to work proactively, show initiative and be self-motivated.
- Ability to lead the marketing of the event from start to finish alongside the internal brand team for the event.
- Valid UAE driving license
Motivate Media Group is the region’s leading multi-platform content producer with a diverse portfolio of media interests comprising magazines, digital, social, video, exhibitions & events, cinema, books and OOH.
Interested candidates may apply attaching a copy of their CV.