We are looking for a Designer to take direct responsibility for the execution of art/design work across the Identity brand verticals.
- Ensure that the highest possible standards are achieved in visual content, layout and design.
- Design in-house ads as well as events and marketing material when necessary
- Ensure pages are numbered correctly (as per the flat plan) before sending to press
- Meet set production deadlines
- Photo research and sourcing
- Upload contents on the website and social media handles as necessary
- Create newsletters and emailers
Required skills & experience:
- Graduate in Art / Graphic Design.
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in the field of graphic design
- Able to ideate and pitch design strategies — both internally and to clients.
- Able to colour correcting and retouch visual material.
- Preparing mechanicals for production.
- Conducting on-site press checks if necessary.
- Adept in Adobe Creative Suite.
- Arabic language skills a plus, but not essential.
Motivate Media Group is the region’s leading multi-platform content producer with a diverse portfolio of media interests comprising magazines, digital, social, video, exhibitions & events, cinema and books.
Interested candidates may apply attaching a copy of their CV and a portfolio of their work.