Video Editor – Contractual role from May 2021 to March 2022
Motivate Media Group is inviting applicants to be engaged on a dedicated client project contractual from May 2021 – March 2022. Successful candidates will have the unique opportunity to be a part of one of Dubai’s most exciting experiences.
- The role is to translate stories into powerful short videos for silent digital screens appearing across the public realm at Dubai.
- Responsible for delivering fantastic quality video edits, creative storytelling, and artistic flair.
- Video edits based on storyboards, with assets including graphic 2D and 3D elements, photos and video footage in the lead-up to and during the main event.
- The video editor will also be responsible for creating engaging and exciting, 20-second video montages using footage provided by the client, as well as by finding the best footage available on video libraries.
- Commercial/creative experience with motion graphics animation and video editing.
- Expert in creating and editing text and moving image graphics using Adobe after effects.
- Expert at editing using Adobe Premiere Pro.
- Excellent skills organizing and finding archived digital assets, and a good eye for what would make a story come to life, and what footage should be swapped out to make a stronger edit.
- Strong visual storytelling (not just technically proficient).
- Proficient with MAC operating software.
- Professional experience using Adobe Photoshop and Adobe Illustrator.
- Experience working in and with large corporations.
- Clear communicator with exceptional collaboration skills.
- Ability to work with 2D and 3D animations (integrate within the final edit).
Motivate Media Group is the region’s leading multi-platform content producer with a diverse portfolio of media interests comprising magazines, digital, social, video, exhibitions & events, cinema and books.
Interested candidates may apply attaching a copy of their CV, and include a portfolio of their work.