Talent Coordinator – Vamp
We are looking for Talent Coordinators who will have the ability to use their initiative and expertise to identify high-quality Influencers and Content Creators (Talent) for the MENA region and maximize revenue generation across multi-media platforms.
Motivate Media Group in partnership with Vamp, the world’s leading influencer marketing platform focuses on growing its digital footprint through the amplification of its digital and social audience that currently reaches 1 million unique users.
As one of the leaders in the influencer and social content space, Vamps social platform connects brands with influential content creators who are passionate about their products to provide authentic, lifestyle-based product placement in social media.
As part of our team, you will be responsible for targeting, engaging and converting new customers. You will work closely with the sales team to drive new business, qualify leads and generate opportunities.
- Recruitment of authentic and high-quality Influencers and Content Creators (Talent) for the MENA region.
- Build relationships with Talent and be responsible for communicating feedback to the product for future tech build.
- Educating Talent through contributing content to the vampcollective.com and managing events and training.
- Selecting Talent for VAMP campaigns based on authenticity, quality and client brief.
- Be responsible for user adoption of our app in your region.
- Increasing Talent uptake of campaign applications.
- Incentivise Talent to create high quality content through competitions and rewards.
- Manage Talent budget for campaigns.
- Building influencer database in the GCC.
Motivate Media Group is the region’s leading multi-platform content producer with a diverse portfolio of media interests comprising magazines, digital, social, video, exhibitions & events, cinema and books.
Interested candidates may apply attaching a copy of their CV along with a one-page cover letter.