Talent Coordinator – VAMP
We are looking for bi-lingual (English and Arabic) candidate who will work on recruitment of influencers, building relationships and managing the campaigns.
Motivate Media Group in partnership with Vamp, the world’s leading influencer marketing platform, is focused on growing its digital footprint through the amplification of its digital and social audience that currently reaches 1 million unique users.
As one of the leaders in the influencer and social content space, Vamps tech platform connects brands with influential content creators who are passionate about their products to provide authentic, lifestyle-based product placement in social media.
Roles and responsibilities
- Recruitment of authentic and high-quality Influencers and Content Creators (Talent) for the MENA region
- Build relationships with Talent and be responsible for communicating feedback to the product for future tech build
- Educating Talent through contributing content to the vampcollective.com and managing events and training
- Selecting Talent for VAMP campaigns based on authenticity, quality and client brief
- Be responsible for user adoption of our app in your region
- Increasing Talent uptake of campaign applications
- Incentivise Talent to create high quality content through competitions and rewards
- Manage Talent budget for campaigns
- Building influencer database in the GCC
Native Arabic speaker and be bi-lingual English/Arabic.