Social Media Director
Motivate is looking for a strategically-minded Social Media Director to be based in Dubai and tasked with setting up a new social media division, focused on community and social media management and revenue generation from these platforms.
- A degree in Advertising, Marketing, Communications, or equivalent relevant experience.
- 8+ years’ experience in Social Media Marketing or equivalent role.
- Proficient with Social Media Enterprise systems such as Sprinklr, Hootesuite, SproutSocial etc.
- Possesses knowledge and experience in the tenets of traditional and digital marketing.
- Display in-depth knowledge and understanding of social media platforms, their respective participants (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube, Pinterest, LinkedIn etc.), and how each platform can be deployed in different scenarios.
- Maintain excellent writing and language skills.
- Ability to effectively communicate information and ideas in written and video format.
- Lead with confidence and build a team across a new division.
- Highly knowledgeable in the principles of “Search and Social” and proficient using Google Analytics.
- Experience with the Facebook Business Manager and all of its components.
- Experience in managing and delivering annual advertising budgets across community and social management.
- A hands on, driven business leader who has the ambition to deliver excellent results.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Develop, implement, and manage client’s social media initiatives.
- Audit and advise on internal social media accounts and opportunities to grow engagement and following.
- Maintain all social network accounts and communications strategies on platforms such as Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest, Twitter, YouTube, LinkedIn, etc.
- Manage Social Media Enterprise System processes and configuration.
- Monitor and manage the creative development, production, and day-to-day integration of social media accounts on both internally and externally.
- Develop, implement, and manage innovative ideas / promotions to drive greater relevance, engagement, and grow external communities.
- Oversee development of relevant content topics to reach the company’s target customers.
- Direct the creation, curation, and management of all published content.
- Monitor, listen, and respond to users in a “Social” way while cultivating leads and sales.
- Integrate internal social platforms with an established influencer platform to generate wider social reach and revenue.
- Analyse campaigns and translate anecdotal or qualitative data into recommendations and plans for revising social media, content marketing, and social advertising campaigns.
- Provide mentoring and guidance to all stakeholders and keep apprised of the latest digital marketing advances to share emerging tactics.
- Develop workflows, processes, and training material to promote the adoption of social media marketing frameworks and best practices.
- Achieve revenue targets as set for the division across both community and social media platforms.
Motivate Media Group is the region’s leading multi-platform content producer with a diverse portfolio of media interests comprising magazines, digital, social, video, exhibitions & events, cinema and books.
Interested candidates may apply attaching a copy of their CV, and include a portfolio of their work.