Senior Social Media Executive
Motivate Media Group is looking for a creative Senior Social Media Executive to be based in Dubai and work in our recently set-up Social Media department. The role requires out-of-the-box thinking, innovative and unique ideas and passion towards content creation. The candidate must understand social trends and how to create impactful and consistent presence for brands across industries.
The role offers a unique experience in working with one of the region’s biggest publishers on some of the most exciting media brands including What’s On, Campaign Middle East, Gulf Business and Emirates Woman.
As a Senior Social Media Executive, you will be working across multiple brands while supporting the Social Media Manager, to execute multiple campaigns, provide data and conduct research for existing clients and new business opportunities.
- A degree in Advertising, Marketing, Communications, or equivalent relevant experience.
- 3+ years’ experience in Social Media Marketing. Agency experience is a plus.
- Passion for innovative content creation and execution.
- Content creation/production experience is a plus.
- Display in-depth knowledge and understanding of social media platforms(Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube, Pinterest, LinkedIn etc.), and how each platform can be deployed in different scenarios.
- Maintain excellent writing and language skills.
- Ability to create impactful presentations and campaign decks.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Building and executing social media plans and strategies through competitive, content and audience research.
- Generate, edit, publish and share daily content (original text, images, video or HTML) that builds meaningful connections and encourages community members to take action
- Create editorial calendars and syndication schedules
- Stay up to date with the latest social media best practices and technologies
- Work with copywriters and designers to ensure content is informative and appealing
- Ideate and create innovative content pieces including Reels & stories.
- Brief and lead on campaigns and content creation for your brands.
- Proactively share real-time content that fit for your brands and clients.
- Collaborate with team-members and other departments to optimize and create impactful campaigns and content.
Motivate Media Group is the region’s leading multi-platform content producer with a diverse portfolio of media interests comprising magazines, digital, social, video, exhibitions & events, cinema and books.
Interested candidates may apply attaching a copy of their CV, and include a portfolio of their work.