SALES MANAGER – BOOKS
We are looking for experienced sales managers, who are focused, practical and have a ‘can-do’ attitude. The ideal candidates will have the ability to use their initiative and expertise to identify commercial opportunities and maximize revenue generation.
As part of our sales team, you will be responsible for the Bulk Sales of Books, prints, book advertising and client publications to corporate and government sectors in the UAE and GCC.
- Identify new corporate customers through face-2-face meetings, direct mailers, telephone calls, directories advertisements and event attendance.
- Client maintenance: Ensure regular sales calls are made to introduce our products that could materialize into closing a sale.
- Ensure all clients receive notification regarding new publications, promotions and special offers.
- Ensure book sales are maximized and sales targets are achieved.
- Ensure that sales and marketing material is relevant and up to date.
- Assist in developing sales and marketing strategies.
- Ensure accurate invoicing of orders and monitor payments by liaising with the credit department and deliveries to clients and monitor payments.
- Ensure timely delivery of orders to clients.
- Monitor stock levels by liaising with the Warehousing department.
What does a successful candidate look like:
- You are an experienced account sales professional, with recent sales experience [media agencies or client direct].
- Relationships, account management and customer service are your top priority.
- You have a strong track record in driving revenue growth through planning and target setting.
- Independently managing your time, schedule and priorities is a strength.
- Arabic a plus but not essential