Retail Manager – Books
Motivate is looking for experienced, ambitious Retail Manager based in Dubai, with the regional retail experience for its books division.
- Strong understanding and direct experience of initiating innovative in-store retail merchandising programs in the context of a highly competitive market.
- Previous publishing or books trade experience, although advantageous.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills including the ability to communicate and interact with people at all levels.
- Must have fair experience of GCC market, specially Saudi Arabia and be open to travel within GCC countries with the goal to develop business.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- You will be responsible for the smooth running of the operations to maximize sales and minimize costs, be a competent leader and team player.
- You will be expected to manage effectively the retail market along with expanding sales opportunity.
- Plan and implement sales activities to maintain and develop sales of Motivate books to all existing retail outlets.
- Build the client base to drive the continued expansion and profitability of the books business.
- Manage a team and encourage them to achieve the goals and targets for the division.
- Build the regional sales of Motivate Book and travel to promote retail and corporate sales.
- Oversee customer database to ensure it is up to date.
- Market awareness to report on competitor and customer activities.
- Contribute ideas and suggestions for new products based on market awareness.
- Work with the retail sales teams to implement strategies for continued sales and oversee the development of the client database.
Motivate Media Group is the region’s leading multi-platform content producer with a diverse portfolio of media interests comprising magazines, digital, social, video, exhibitions & events, cinema and books.
Interested candidates may apply attaching a copy of their CV, and include a portfolio of their work.