Motivate Media Group is seeking an experienced Publishing Manager to join the team for a role based in Media City, Dubai.
- Aim to enhance the existing profile of Motivate’ s Books division and develop new business opportunities.
- Publishing to varied markets, Co-editions, Packaging and International Distribution, Backlist Management, Identifying potential growth areas, Quality Control, Managing the in-house publishing team, freelance editors and designers.
- Maintain regular contact with clients, managing day-to-day expectations in a responsive and timely manner.
- Work collaboratively with the internal team and the network of freelancers to ensure all work produced is of high quality.
- Involvement in project pitches for new business and preparation of quotes for clients/authors.
- Assist in developing and executing marketing/promotional plans and activities as well as book launch events.
- Handle NMC clearance for book projects and generation of ISBN.
- Assist with the author’s agreements.
- Assist with the reprint cycle of books as advised by the retail teams.
- Manage the books archive and online catalogue.
- Graduate degree.
- Minimum of 4 years’ relevant professional work experience.
- Excellent communication skills with strong attention to detail.
- Knowledge of media and publishing laws in the UAE
Motivate Media Group is the region’s leading multi-platform content producer with a diverse portfolio of media interests comprising magazines, digital, social, video, exhibitions & events, cinema and books.
Interested candidates may apply attaching a copy of their CV and a one page cover letter.