Paid Media Executive
We are looking for an experienced Digital Marketing Executive to assist in the planning, execution, and optimization of our clients’ online marketing efforts.
The ideal candidate will have a passion for all things marketing and technology. You will be well-versed in the concepts surrounding digital marketing and how social media is one of the strongest assets to securing growing revenue. You will be tech-savvy and intuitive with great ideas to reinforce your clients’ marketing campaign.
- A degree in advertising, marketing, communications, or equivalent relevant experience.
- 1+ years’ experience in paid media marketing. Agency experience is a plus.
- Excellent understanding of digital marketing concepts and best practices
- Experience with B2C social media, Google Adwords and email campaigns and SEO/SEM
- Working knowledge of ad serving tools (e.g., DART, Atlas)
- Perfect knowledge of web analytics tools (e.g. Google Analytics, NetInsight, WebTrends etc.)
- Skills and experience in creative content writing
- Analytical mindset and critical thinking
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Intermediate Microsoft Excel knowledge and skills
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Assist in the formulation of strategies to build a lasting digital connection with consumers
- Plan and monitor the ongoing presence of your clients on social media (Instagram, Twitter, Facebook etc.)
- Launch optimized online adverts through Google Adwords, Facebook etc. to increase clients’ brand awareness
- Be actively involved in SEO efforts (keyword, image optimization etc.)
- Provide creative ideas for content and website marketing
- Collaborate with social media team to improve consumer experience & journey
- Measure performance of digital marketing efforts using a variety of Web analytics tools (Google Analytics, WebTrends etc.)
- Acquire insight in online marketing trends and keep strategies up-to-date
Your responsibilities can be summed up as per the following:
– Ad creation and copywriting
– Audience building and campaign setup
– Keyword research
– Uploading creative / day to day management of accounts
– Daily, weekly and monthly ad account optimization
– Monitoring performance on ad tests and adjusting actions accordingly
– Brainstorming new ideas for accounts
– Reporting to clients
Motivate Media Group is the region’s leading multi-platform content producer with a diverse portfolio of media interests comprising magazines, digital, social, video, exhibitions & events, cinema and books.
Interested candidates may apply attaching a copy of their CV, and include a portfolio of their work.