Internship with Dubai Lynx ( 11th October 2019 – 11th March 2020)
Dubai Lynx International Festival of Creativity is recruiting two interns to assist with the deliverables of the festival to be held in 8th – 11th March 2019. Sister festival to the world-renowned Cannes Lions, the festival has been running in Dubai for thirteen years and is the leading festival and awards for the advertising communications industry. Well respected and hugely credible, the festival and awards attracts over 4,500 attendees.
The role is based in Dubai, so it is a pre requisite for the candidate to be residing in Dubai already, with a father/study visa.
This role supports the activity of the Dubai Lynx team and you will work very closely with the Event Manager in ensuring the deliverables of the Festival are met to the highest possible standard.
The Interns will be expected to take responsibility for certain elements of planning such as:
- Assistance with logistics and operations pre, during and after the festival and assisting the event manager with project management and core organizing of the festival;
- Dealing with telephone, web and email enquiries;
- Certain elements of the job require time on the telephone doing data research and promoting activations/competitions.
- Processing entries for the Dubai Lynx Awards, ensuring all deliverables are met.
- Hard working and punctual;
- A clear, professional and confident telephone manner;
- Good organizational skills – with attention to detail a must;
- Good knowledge of Microsoft office and computer literacy is must;
- Good command of English – both verbal and written;
- A quick learner who has the ability to work under pressure;
- Ability to work well in a team;
- Flexible and capable of working long hours (in the lead up and during the event);
- A keen interest in events or advertising is desirable.
Qualities and Experience:
A background in advertising, communications, events would be advantageous.