Editorial Intern – Gulf Business
Motivate Media Group is looking for editorial Interns to assist with the deliverables of Gulf Business.
The role supports the activities of the Gulf Business division and will involve working very closely with the Editor.
The role is based in Dubai, so it is a prerequisite for the candidate to be a Dubai resident already, on a sponsored residence visa.
- Generate editorial content for the website daily under the direction of the editor.
- Engage in picture and story research as and when required to support features being written by the team.
- Take a pro-active role in managing/suggesting strategies to build social media audience.
- You will need to share posts across our social channels (Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, Instagram, TikTok) for each article on the website.
- You will need to write a summary of the article that will encourage people to click on the link. You will need to use hashtags appropriate to the post and be able to find and accurately tag the people and companies mentioned in the article.
Qualities and skills:
- Hard working and punctual.
- A clear, professional and confident telephone manner.
- Good organizational skills – with good attention to detail.
- Good knowledge of Microsoft office applications.
- Good command of English – both verbal and written.
- A quick learner who has the ability to work under pressure.
- Must be a team player.
- A keen interest in media or advertising is desirable.