Motivate Media Group is looking for Interns to assist with the deliverables of identity Middle East. The role would involve supporting the editorial team to create content to be used across platforms.
Completing 21 years, identity magazine is the Middle East’s leading magazine dedicated to contemporary design, architecture, interiors, lifestyle, and property.
The role is based in Dubai, so it is a prerequisite for the candidate to be a Dubai resident already, on a sponsored residence visa.
- Assist editor with editorial content for the website.
- Resize images for WordPress and socials.
- Organise images and files for editor/sales team to use.
- Take a pro-active role in creating Instagram stories and posts, especially during events, panel discussions and more.
- You will need to share posts across our social channels (Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, Instagram, TikTok) for each article on the website.
- You will need to write a summary of the article that will encourage people to click on the link.
- You will need to use hashtags wherever appropriate and be able to find and accurately tag the people and companies mentioned in the article.
Qualities and skills:
- Hard working and punctual.
- A clear, professional and confident person.
- Good organizational skills
- Good attention to detail
- Good knowledge of Microsoft office applications.
- Good command of English – both verbal and written.
- A quick learner who can work under pressure.
- Good with social media
- Ability to work well in a team.
- A keen interest in media or advertising is desirable.
Motivate Media Group is the region’s leading multi-platform content producer with a diverse portfolio of media interests comprising magazines, digital, social, video, exhibitions & events, cinema and books.
Interested candidates may apply by attaching a copy of their CV, along with a cover letter.