Graphic Designer – Contractual role from January 2022 to March 2022
Motivate Media Group is inviting applicants to be engaged on a dedicated client project contractual from January 2022 – March 2022. Successful candidates will have the unique opportunity to be a part of one of Dubai’s most exciting experiences.
- Fluency in Adobe CC (primarily photoshop, AI, XD for graphics, storyboards, layouts, and HTML templates)
- Strong visual storytelling skills and understanding of an arch – not just execution of a design or art direction.
- Experience in UI/UX design best practices to communicate clearly and effectively with visuals, text, and information hierarchy (our screens are silent).
- Experience in design for motion graphics is an asset. We aren’t building designs for branding, websites, or publishing – we are making short, silent, films events, exhibitions and experiences.
- 2D digital/traditional illustration skills are an asset.
- Ability to edit images.
- The role is to translate stories, experiences and services into powerful visitor-facing storyboard designs that will be animated into short videos for large-scale digital screens appearing across the public realm.
Motivate Media Group is the region’s leading multi-platform content producer with a diverse portfolio of media interests comprising magazines, digital, social, video, exhibitions & events, cinema and books.
Interested candidates may apply attaching a copy of their CV, and include a portfolio of their work.