Freelance Journalist – WHAT’S ON (roles based Jeddah and Dammam, KSA)
What’s On is the UAE’s go-brand for entertainment and lifestyle. We’re eaters, adventurers, explorers and reporters. We serve the curious and believe that new experiences are what make for richer lives. We bring our expertise, enthusiasm and taste to bear on the things to do in the UAE that are truly worth your time. We now aim to replicate that success in Saudi Arabia and are looking for freelance journalists to join us.
At What’s On, journalists are the beating heart of the team. They are driven, bursting with ideas and have their finger on the pulse. They love to get the scoop on new stories, and our new freelancers will be responsible for keeping What’sOnSaudiArabia fresh, interesting, and relevant. You’ll be writing and posting stories and making sure our content is snappy and engaging.
Our ideal candidates are strong writers based in Saudi Arabia who are obsessed with lifestyle and entertainment; have a close eye for detail and experience working in WordPress and are extremely organized.
- Writing up to 25 online stories and listicles per month for whatsonsaudiarabia.com in a very timely manner across all sectors including f&b, events, breaking news, well-being, and travel.
- Minimum of one years’ relevant professional work experience
- Must meet deadlines and have strong prioritization & time management skills
- Excellent communicator with strong attention to detail
- A good grasp of the What’s On tone
Interested candidates may apply attaching a copy of their CV and include a portfolio of their work.