FEATURES EDITOR – WHAT’S ON (role based in Dubai)
What’s On Dubai, the UAE’s oldest and best-selling entertainment magazine, is seeking a dynamic Features Editor to join the team in our Dubai Media City-based offices.
Driven, bursting with ideas and with a nose for a great story, you’ll be an experienced journalist with a sense of adventure, passionate about food, music, the arts, travel and living life to the full.
Feature writing and bashing copy into shape is second nature to you, as is organizing your workload and working as part of a team.
Joining a dedicated and enthusiastic team, life in the UAE is never dull, and it’s your job to show the emirates how to enjoy it.
- Graduate in Journalism or related course.
- Minimum of 3-4 years’ relevant professional work experience.
- Must meet deadlines and have strong prioritization & time management skills.
- Excellent communicator with strong attention to detail.
- A good grasp of the What’s On tone.
Interested candidates may apply attaching a copy of their CV and include a portfolio of their work.