Executive – Content Management System Contractual role – March 2020 to June 2020
Motivate Media Group is inviting applicants to be engaged on a dedicated client project contractual from March 2020 – June 2020. Successful candidates will have the unique opportunity to be a part of one of Dubai’s most exciting experiences in 2020.
- Oversee and drive the implementation of the experiences section of the internal knowledge management system (Content Management System – CMS)
- Content curation and quality control, including identifying and liaising with relevant content owners across the organization, understanding the Client offerings enough to be able to identifying and prioritize content that needs to be added/updated in the system
- Working with relevant stakeholders across the organization to ensure that the system remains an up-to-date source of information for users about visitor experiences
- Day-to-day content collation and entry into the system, editing and reviewing content where required, analyzing usage across the organization, gathering feedback from internal users, and identifying and making necessary updates to ensure success
- Update the tags and taxonomy elements that will ensure all records are appropriately captured
- Perform data entry and quality assurance for the creation and maintenance of each record in the CMS
- Maintain and expand the taxonomy as needed to facilitate search and topical access to the information repository
- Assist project team members in articulating metadata requirements
- Work collaboratively with IT to implement metadata requirements in systems, or to communicate the requirements correctly to third parties
- Strong technical proficiency in data management, information architecture and data tagging in order to advise on decisions regarding the system
Motivate Media Group is the region’s leading multi-platform content producer with a diverse portfolio of media interests comprising magazines, digital, social, video, exhibitions & events, cinema and books.
Interested candidates may apply attaching a copy of their CV, a one page cover letter and examples of their work.