Editor – Business Traveller Middle East
We are seeking a dynamic and experienced Editor for Business Traveller Middle East.
As the Editor, you will be responsible for developing the editorial calendar and shaping the content strategy across platforms including print, digital and social. You will ensure the brand’s success in providing valuable insights to our audience covering topics such as hospitality, aviation, tourism, destination development, travel and lifestyle, among others.
- Develop and execute compelling editorial content that keeps abreast with industry trends.
- Oversee the creation of articles, features, reviews, and other editorial content across platforms.
- Build and nurture relationships with industry experts, travel professionals, and key stakeholders to enhance our editorial offerings and commercial opportunities.
- Ensure all content adheres to our editorial standards, maintaining accuracy, clarity, and consistency in all published materials.
- Monitor audience feedback and engagement metrics to continuously improve content and drive audience growth.
- Enhance the digital presence of Business Traveller Middle East through various online channels, including its website, social media channels, on-ground events and podcasts.
- Work closely with the sales team to ensure the brand’s commercial success.
- Bachelor’s degree in journalism, communications, or a related field.
- Proven experience as an editor or deputy editor leading and delivering on editorial strategies.
- Exceptional writing and editing skills, with a keen eye for detail.
- Strong leadership and team management abilities.
- In-depth knowledge of the business travel industry and the Middle East market.
- Proficiency in content management systems and digital publishing tools.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Ability to work under tight deadlines and manage multiple projects simultaneously.
Motivate Media Group is the region’s leading multi-platform content producer with a diverse portfolio of media interests comprising magazines, digital, social, video, exhibitions and events, cinema, OOH and books.
Interested candidates may apply by attaching a copy of their CV, a cover letter and a brief portfolio of their work.