Delegate Sales Executive – Dubai Lynx (2nd January 2020 – 11th March 2020)
Dubai Lynx International Festival of Creativity is recruiting a sales executive to assist with the sales deliverables of the festival to be held in March 2020. Sister festival to the world renowned Cannes Lions, the festival has been running in Dubai for thirteen years and is the leading festival and awards for the advertising communications industry. Well respected and hugely credible, the festival and awards jointly attracts over 4,500 attendees.
The festival is a joint venture between Cannes Lions and Motivate Publishing and the role is based in Dubai, so it is a prerequisite for the candidate to be residing in Dubai already. Candidate needs to be on a relative visa/sponsorship or university visa in order to apply.
This role supports the activity of the Dubai Lynx team and you will work very closely with the Sales Manager in ensuring the sales deliverables of the Festival are met to the highest possible standard.
The Sales Executive will be expected to:
- Hit the delegate sales target
- Deal with telephone, web and email enquiries
- Answer queries, offering advice and introducing the offerings of the Festival to potential customers
- Data research, data-build and management of leads using online channels as well as cold calling
- Assist with finding new leads and prospects
- Manage sponsor deliverables and queries
- Meet KPIs in respect of calls and leads generation
Qualities we are looking for:
- Hard working and punctual
- A clear, professional and confident telephone manner
- Good management of leads and databases and maintenance of accurate records
- Good command of English – both verbal and written. Arabic being an added advantage
- Ability to manage stress and work under pressure
- Flexible and capable of working long hours (in the lead up to and during the event)
- A keen interest in events or advertising
- Great energy level and enthusiasm
- Motivation for sales and meeting sales targets
Knowledge and Experience:
Good knowledge of Microsoft office applications.
Previous work experience in sales is a must with specific experience within the events industry being an added advantage.