Creative Content Artist
Motivate Media Group is seeking an experienced 360 multi-talented individual with professional photography, videography and video editing skills to join our creative team. The successful candidate will deliver quality output which are not limited to stills and video but will also include animation and a wide variety of creative content. Assignments may include outdoor, product, fashion, architecture, portrait, food and event shoots. Candidate should be able to present a portfolio covering the desired subject areas.
- Understanding of photo editing software, including but not limited to Photoshop and Lightroom.
- Excellent verbal communication skills
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Proficient in lighting and composition
- Excellent technical skills relevant to industry standards
- Understanding of video editing applications such as Da Vinci Resolve and Premier Pro.
Photography and Videography :
- Compose and process content based on specified briefs
- Post process content to the highest industry standards
- Maintain equipment health and service records
- Direct and manage the shoots independently
- Work with creative team to come up with required mood boards
- Constantly evolve production quality
- Maintain the image and video archives and maintain key wording database
- Follow the content production best practices and procedures
Video Editing :
- Ensure that the highest possible standards are achieved in content and design.
- Review script and raw content to produce a quality timeline.
- Trim footage segments and put together the sequence of the video.
- Input music, dialogues, graphics and effects
- Create rough and final cuts
- Ensure logical sequencing and smooth running
- Consult with stakeholders from production to post-production process
- Continuously discover and implement new editing technologies and industry’s best practices to maximize the production efficiency.
- Produce finalized videos and animations from the project concepts.
- Liaise with the creative team on a regular basis to monitor standards, quality and output of the work produced.
Motivate Media Group is the region’s leading multi-platform content producer with a diverse portfolio of media interests comprising magazines, digital, social, video, exhibitions & events, cinema and books.
Interested candidates may apply attaching a copy of their CV along with a one-page cover letter, social media accounts such as Instagram, YouTube and also submit copy of creative portfolio (Online).