Campaign Manager – Vamp
We are looking for experienced Campaign Manager, who is focused, practical and have a ‘can-do’ attitude. The ideal candidate will have the ability to use initiative and expertise to identify commercial opportunities and maximize revenue generation across multi-media platforms.
Motivate Media Group in partnership with Vamp, the world’s leading influencer marketing platform focuses on growing its digital footprint through the amplification of its digital and social audience that currently reaches 1 million unique users.
As one of the leaders in the influencer and social content space, Vamps social platform connects brands with influential content creators who are passionate about their products to provide authentic, lifestyle-based product placement in social media.
As part of our Vamp team, you will be responsible for managing the workflow of client campaigns. Briefing, creative management, client liaison, financial management, as well as achieving organic sales growth with existing clients.
- Management and execution of assigned client campaigns.
- Work collaboratively with the Implementation team to meet campaign and team objectives.
- Manage day-to-day client requests in a timely manner.
- Clear understanding of the needs of the client, campaign timings and deliverables, ensuring advice, transparency, and attention to detail is provided throughout.
- Manage allocated campaign budget.
- Manage recruitment and retention of talent to Vamp’s platform in line with campaign needs.
- Daily monitoring of campaigns to ensure all work produced is to Vamp’s high-quality standard, on time and to client brief.
- Manage the exceptional service delivery of our product packaging to talent.
- Accurate and timely monitoring and recording of campaign performance data.
- Provision of campaign analysis and insights to client.
- Contribute to and help maintain a self-help customer experience centre (currently Zen desk) with a wealth of knowledge and resources.
- Work to a high standard, delivering impeccable customer service and successful campaigns that will help retain talent and clients.
- The occasional need to attend work related events outside of normal business hours.
What does a successful candidate look like:
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in both Arabic (primary) and English.
- Confidently record and interpret data.
- Ability to manage multiple tasks and competing priorities.
- Possess an eagerness to learn, learning from feedback and guidance provided.
- Independently managing your time, schedule and priorities is a strength.
- You love getting to know people, having fun and genuinely enjoy working in a star-up environment.
Motivate Media Group is the region’s leading multi-platform content producer with a diverse portfolio of media interests comprising magazines, digital, social, video, exhibitions & events, cinema and books.
Interested candidates may apply attaching a copy of their CV along with a one-page cover letter.