Assistant Events Manager
Motivate Media Group is looking for Group Assistant Events Manager, to provide support to the events team and assist in the planning and execution of Motivate Events from What’s on Nightlife Awards, What’s On Lock in Events, Campaign ME Conference Events, Gulf Business Awards & Tech Awards, Emirates Women Awards, Identity Design Awards to name but a few.
The role is very dynamic, incorporating a wide variety of tasks and event types. Working to deadlines, planning and project management will be a common feature of work to ensure the events run successfully. There is a strong administrative, budgeting, live/online event execution and guestlist management element to this role. Interpersonal skills are important, as you will be liaising with internal staff, event contributors, suppliers, sponsors and partners etc. Pre-event you’ll be managing the event guest list and seating plans for the gala awards. On the day of an event, problem solving, creativity and determination all play their part in making a success of the role.
- 2-3yrs UAE event management experience is a must, please only apply if you have this experience.
- Excellent written communication skills (English). Arabic is a plus.
- Ability to handle and deliver multiple projects and tasks at the same time.
- Ability to work well under pressure and able to meet tight deadlines.
- The role requires some flexible working, including weekends and evenings.
- Effective time management.
- Ability to work pro-actively, show initiative and be self-motivated.
- Ability to lead an event from start to finish alongside the internal brand team for the event.
- Valid UAE driving license.
Motivate Media Group is the region’s leading multi-platform content producer with a diverse portfolio of media interests comprising magazines, digital, social, video, exhibitions & events, cinema and books.
Interested candidates may apply attaching a copy of their CV and portfolio of event’s you have executed.